A list has been revealed of which Nuneaton and Bedworth pubs and clubs will re-open during the May 17 lockdown lifting.
With those with outdoor facilities re-opening on April 12, the focus now shifts onto those with only indoor facilities which are set to re-open from May 17.
The CAMRA lists all of the venues and the predicted opening dates.
Open from May 17
- Ambleside Sports Club – May 17
- Bear & Ragged Staff – May 17
- Black Swan in Hand – May 17
- Blue Bear – May 17
- Chase (Higham Lane) – May 17
- Felix Holt – May 17
- Fife Street Club – May 17
- Fox Inn – May 17
- George Eliot Hotel – May 17
- Longshoot Hotel – May 17
- Lord Hop – May 17 (to be confirmed)
- Lord Nelson – May 17 (to be confirmed)
- Midland Railway – May 17
- Piero Lounge – May 17
- Silk Mill – May 17
- The Arches – May 17
- The Crew – May 17
The CAMRA branch list is being changed all of the time and is subject to removal of restrictions applied under Covid-19 pandemic controls.
For more information, check out the CAMRA website here
Get the latest stories from across Warwickshire by signing up to our free email updates